May 2020 Taproom Info
Starting Thursday 5/14 we will return to our regular pre-covid hours (Tues-Fri 4-8pm, Sat 12-6pm, Sun/Mon closed). The indoor portion of our taproom remains closed for on-premise consumption and is open only for ordering/purchasing beer and using the restroom. The outdoor area will be open and seating has been spaced to maintain adequate distance between tables.
For the safety of our staff and customers there will be some modifications to our service guidelines for the immediate future.
- Bartenders will be wearing gloves and face coverings
- Only disposable plastic cups will be used, no glassware
- We will be offering 16oz and 8oz pour sizes only, no sample flights
- We are not filling growlers. Pre-filled crowlers of select beers may be available occasionally.
- Only credit/debit cards will be accepted, no cash
The online store will remain active and you can still order beer for same day/next day pickup.
- Pickup hours are Tuesday through Saturday during normal taproom hours.
- Orders must be picked up by close of business the following day, or 8pm Tuesday if placed Saturday – Monday.
- You can have someone else pick up your order as long as they have the order confirmation email they can show us.
- Orders not picked up by the deadline will be cancelled and returned to inventory.